Monday, April 2, 2018

The Sixes - Genesis



Genesis 1:6

I'm celebrating today!  Yesterday I accomplished a goal.  I fulfilled a challenge of posting a Lenten thought for 40 days.  I'm not sure I've ever fulfilled a goal for Lent.

I enjoyed it.  Each night I looked up the next word and "slept" on it.  I was eager to arise in the morning and post my little "aha" thought.  So I've been searching for another similar challenge.

A writer website issued a 6 word memoir challenge to become a precise writer.   I believe the Bible to have daily wisdom for me, and you, in each and every verse.  So I've designed a new quest... a 6 word learning from the 6th verse of each of the 66 books of the Bible.  It will be "Sixes gone wild!" or "Sixes go wise!"

Feel free to join me on my quest!  Leave a comment or post your 6 word thought for the day.

Day 1 - Genesis 1:6

"And God said, " Let the vapors separate to form the sky above and the ocean below." The Living Bible

God's 
Creation 
is 
Deep 
and 
Wide.

In a sense on the second day of creation, God created Up and Down, Sky and Ocean.  In my world of Ups and Downs, I need a God whose love for me, and you,  is Deep and Wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment